Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photographic Evidence ....

I have not had a camera since Tommy Decker's Birthday. I left my camera on a table while I was getting some balloons and when I returned, it was chipped on the side and the lens would not open. I could turn it on and look at the pictures I had taken, but that was about it.

Mr. S has been having fun with it .... Every time we go out or go to an event he says "Where's your camera?" and then chuckles.....(he knows I have been going cold turkey and having withdrawls). This was especially hard during the B-52's concert where everyone was clicking away ... I had to take his phone to take at least 3 (though bad quality) pictures.

So... My birthday was this week and Mr. S and my sis (knowing that I am particular) gave me gift cards to get a camera. It was out of stock at the store so it is being shipped to me and (hopefully) will be here by Friday (just in time for the Winter Party Festival Events!!!).

Soon, I will again be able to post new pics and have photographic evidence of people, places and things that I see, run into and experience.

Oh!... I am getting a Panasonic Lumix DMCLZ8s because I have liked the brand's versatility and quality.

Catch you later! Have a good ending to the week!

No comments: