The Wizard of Oz is being shown as a special event at the Regal Cinemas for it's 70th Anniversary. We are planning to get a group to go see the High Definition Screening of this classic film. Our friend, Kendall, has never seen the entire film. Mr. S told him he had to give back his "Gay Card" ... I in turn told Mr. S he would have to turn his card in because he has never seen The Sound of Music.
I'm thinking The Mrs Astor needs to get the "must see" list going again and we will have to have movie nights. Then, if you attend all the screenings, you will receive your official "Gay Card" (or "Gay Friendly Card" for others).
The Screening is on Wednesday, September 23, 2009
7:00 PM, $10.00 General Admission
We will be going to the Regal South Beach Cinema on Lincoln Rd and Alton.
Note: I am threatening Mr. S with me borrowing Stephanie's "Wizard of Oz" doll collection and using then during the film ... don't think I will really do it, but it's great to see the expression on his face when I mention it.


No comments:
Post a Comment